Saturday 3 October 2009

Richard Francis' act of solidarity

Iran Solidarity activist Richard Francis did his act today. He writes: 'I had a good day. I got there early as I was seeing something at the National Gallery and met the team from 8 March. Very friendly and it looks like they are doing some good work. They knew about you and I think they would be interested in some collaboration. I got their details anyway. Started the protest and was joined by an Italian group who were protesting for TRUE democracy in Italy. They joined me in protesting against regimes that silence, oppress and censor individual expression. It seems like it is global desire to be free from corrupt regimes. If we all stand together then things will change. It made me feel great to be a part of it.'









No comments:

Post a Comment